|CSI Model Number||CS6X-320P|
|STC Rating||320.0 Watts|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||45.3 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.26 A|
|Power Tolerance||0 / +5 Watts|
Canadian Solar CS6X-320P Solar Panel - 320 Watt Max PowerSKU CS6X-320P
No Longer Available
Canadian Solar CS6X-320P Solar Panel - 320 Watt Max Power
The 320 watt CS6X-320P is known for long-lasting outdoor performance.
Canadian Solar CS6X Max Power solar panels are designed to withstand harsh outdoor conditions including sand and salt mist.
- These solar panels will have a top ranked PVUSA (PTC) rating of over 290.0 in California for higher energy production.
- Ultra reliable in a corrosive atmosphere, verified by IEC 61701 "Salt Mist Corrosion Testing"
- Blowing sand resistant for farm and desert environments
- The CS6X-320P has a reassuring power tolerance of +5W.
CSI CS6X-320P 320 watt solar panels are ideal for:
- On-grid residential rooftops
- On-grid commercial / industrial rooftops
- Solar power stations
- Other on-grid applications
Extra value to customers, more benefits
- A global bankable brand, top ranking amongst module manufacturers by industry analysts.
- Dedicated customer support teams are staffed by technical support engineers and after-sale customer service representatives.
- Anti-glare project evaluation (e.g. Airport installations)
- 25 Year linear performance warranty
- 25 year performance warranty insurance
Max Power Warranty
Canadian Solar provides 100% non-cancellable, impub/mediate warranty insurance.
Max Power - Engineered to last in any climate
- Long term system reliability with IP67 Junction Box
- Robust frame to hold 5400 Pa load
- Salt Mist, ammonia and blowing sand resistance, apply to seaside, farm and desert environment
- Automotive industry quality management system (ISO16949) to CSI module MFG process to ensure product quality.
Excellent panel efficiency
High performance at low irradiance
Positive power tolerance of 0/+5 watts.
High PTC Rating of 285.0 for higher rebates.
IP67 junction box ensures long-term weather endurance
Heavy snow load of up to 5400pa
Salt mist, ammonia and blown sand resistance, for seaside, farm and
Management System Certificates
ISO 9001: 2008 / Quality management system
ISO/TS 16949: 2009 / The automotive industry quality management system
ISO 14001: 2004 / Standards for environmental management system
OHSAS 18001: 2007 / International standards for occupational health & safety
IEC 61215 / IEC 61730: VDE / MCS / CE / SII / KEMCO / CEC AU / CQC / INMETRO
UL 1703 / IEC 61215 performance: CEC listed (US) / FSEC (US Florida)
UL 1703: CSA / IEC 61701 ED2: VDE / IEC 62716: TUV / IEC 60068-2-68: SGS
PV CYCLE (EU) / UNI 9177 Reaction to Fire: Class 1
CSI is the first manufacturer in the PV industry certified for ISO:TS16949 (The automotive quality management system) in module production since 2003. ISO17025 qualified manufacturer owned testing lab, fully complying to IEC, TUV, UL testing standards.
Toll-Free: (877) 297-0014
System design available.