The Morningstar SunLight Charge Controller has a rotary switch that allows it to turn on the loads after dusk for 2, 4, 5, 8, or 10 hours.
Very popular for timed remote solar battery lighting. It is also used for solar charging applications needing timed access to battery power.
The SunLight also has the option to turn loads on at dusk, off and on again before dawn. In this configuration, you can choose the following settings (in hours): 3/off/1, 4/off/2, or 6/off/2. On from dusk to dawn is possible also. A test button turns light on for 5 minutes.
Dimensions: 6.6” x 2.2” x 1.3”. Units weigh 1 lb. 5 year warranty.
This technology provides:
• Proven Reliability
• Precise Lighting Control
• PWM Battery Charging
• Rotary digital switch to select among 10 lighting options (see pdf spec sheet)
• Test button flashes red LED to confirm correct rotary switch selection
• Test button turns lights on for 5 minutes (in LVD limited to 3 times)
• LVD overrides lighting timer
• Sunrise overrides lighting timer
• Timer accuracy is within 2 seconds
Morningstar Sunlight Models:
Call toll-free (877) 297-0014 for complete systems and Morningstar SunLight charge controller wholesale pricing.