|AC Nominal Power (W)||4500.0|
|CEC Weighted Efficiency||93.000|
Schneider Xantrex XW4548 InverterSKU XW4548
- The Xantrex XW4548 is a hybrid inverter / charger
- Can be used with a solar panel array to charge batteries 44V-64V DC.
- Batteries can also be charged with 120 VAC or 240 VAC
- Provides output power of 4500 W AC at 120V
- Provides output power of 4500 W AC at 240V
- Battery temperature sensor is included for temperature compensation
- Wall mount is ideal for wiring purposes
- True sine wave provides clean output for sensitive electronics
- NEMA 1 Enclosure for safety and security. Intended for indoor mounting.
New Schneider Electric Conext Version Available! Click here.
The Xantrex XW4548 by Schneider Electric is a hybrid Inverter with built-in charger. It will accept 44V DC to 64V DC from a solar array for charging batteries. It also accepts 120VAC and 240VAC for the charging circuit.
It is typically wall mounted. The XW4548 includes a battery temperature sensor for temperature compensation. The Xantrex XW4548 uses Xanbus for its communication network.
The robust and reliable XW4548 is ideal for off-grid solar applications or battery backup for power outages when on-grid supplemented with a solar array.
The XW4548 has a NEMA Type 1 enclosure. This is constructed for indoor use to provide a degree of protection to anybody from touching hazardous parts. It also provides a degree of protection of the equipment inside the enclosure from falling dirt or debris.