|SES MAPPS C1D2 Enclosure|
Supports 1-2 Group 27 batteries.
|Mounting Method||Standard pole mount|
|Dimensions||34.1"H, x 16.8"W x 16"D|
|Enclosure Weight||30 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Certification||UL 508 - This enclosure is used exclusively in our Class I Div II solar systems|
|Price||These are sold with our MAPPS Class 1 Division 2 Solar Systems.|
MAPPS AL-POL-2-G27-D2-HZ C1D2 Solar Battery EnclosureSKU AL-POL-2-G27-D2-HZ
battery enclosures for C1D2 hazardous locations
Class 1 Division 2 Solar Battery Enclosures
MAPPS AL-POL-2-G27-D2-HZ C1D2 Solar Battery Enclosure
Solar battery enclosure designed and certified for Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
Industrial Strength · C1D2 Design
The weatherproof NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure of the MAPPS AL-POL-2-G27-D2-HZ C1D2 Battery & Control Enclosure features a NEMA 4X sealed compartment for sensitive electronics and louvered filtered vents. Listed for use in Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
This C1D2 battery box holds 1-2 Group 27 sealed 12 volt batteries in the NEMA 3R vented compartment. The NEMA 4X rated sealed top compartment comes pre-wired with a solar charge controller and wiring harness with load breakers installed on aluminum backplate and DIN rail. A two-conductor cable leads to the lower vented battery compartment. The NEMA 4X sealed compartment is required in Class I Div II Hazardous Locations to safeguard against danger of potential electronic equipment sparking.
D2 Class 1 Division 2 Solar Battery Enclosure Details
- NEMA 3R enclosure with NEMA 4X sealed compartment
- White polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel hinged doors
- 2 padlockable draw latches w/ 3/8" max. shackle
- Filtered louvered vents for battery compartment
- 16"H X 14"W X .125" aluminum backplate with standoffs
- Room in sealed compartment for control panel & electronics
- Bracket for pole/wall mount, U-Bolt provided with pole specification
- Conduit knockouts for easy connections of solar PV & loads
- Stainless steel enclosure option available
- Can accommodate: 1X 8G27, 2X 8G27 batteries.
Conforms to: ISA STD 12.12.01 & UL STD 508A. The UL STD 508 certification is required for Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Locations. This enclosure is used in our Class 1 Division 2 solar systems.