CertainTeed Solstice AC Microinverter by Enphase
Maximize your energy harvest in partially shaded areas or cloudy days
The Solstice AC Microinverter combines features, such as 208 and 240 AC voltage options and an MPPT, or maximum power point tracking, efficiency greater than 99.5%.
The Solstice AC microinverter is ideal for projects with low light or shading issues. AC microinverters increase the total energy output of a solar panel array, especially when covered in shade or debris. It is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions with its weatherproof cabling and NEMA 6 rated weatherproof enclosure.
Solstice AC Microinverter Review
- Optimized for higher-power modules
- Maximizes energy production
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- More than 1 million hours of testing and 3 million units shipped
- Backed by CertainTeed, the most comprehensive umbrella warranty available. This warranty covers both your roofing and your installed PV system. You’re covered with CertainTeed Solar.
Pairs with most 60-cell PV modules.
The DC circuit meets the requirements for ungrounded PV arrays in NEC 690.35. Equipment ground is provided in the Engage Cable. No additional GEC or ground is required.
Free lifetime monitoring via Enlighten software
Energy Management Unit (EMU)
The Solstice AC Microinverter uses an intelligent processor to use solar panel power down to 16 volts!
· The processor chip works perfectly with the latest solar panels
· This micro inverter model is ideal for modern solar panels in partially shady locations.
UL1741/IEEE1547, FCC Part 15 Class B CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 0-M91, 0.4-04, and 107.1-01