|HD Wave SE7600H-US Inverter
For Single-Phase Grid-Tie Solar PV Systems
Rated 7,600 watt AC output @ 240V Continuous
|Input Power (DC)|
|SolarEdge Model Number||SE7600H-US|
|Rated AC Power Output||7,600W|
|Max. DC Power Input||11,800W|
|Max DC Voltage||480V|
|Nominal DC Voltage||400V|
|Max. Input Current||20.0A @ 240V|
|CEC Weighted Efficiency||99%|
|Nighttime Power Consumption||< 2.5W|
SolarEdge HD Wave SE7600H-US Single Phase Grid-tied InverterSKU SE7600H-US
SolarEdge HD Wave SE7600H-US Single-Phase Inverter
Designed for use with SolarEdge Power Optimizers for the most efficient grid-tie inverter solar system available. We carry the latest SE7600H-US UL1741, UL1699B, certified inverters with ground-fault isolation detection and interruption compliance.
The latest model with SetApp compatibility now available.
The SolarEdge HD Wave SE7600H-US inverter uses a unique power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing platform. HD-Wave technology is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements.
This small and lightweight inverter enables simplified shipping, storing and one-person installation. The record-breaking efficiency allows more energy production for residential grid-tied solar systems.
SolarEdge SE7600H-US Benefits
The HD Wave SE7600H-US is lightweight enough to be installed by one person.
- Superior efficiency at 99%!
- Latest solid-state technology
- Small and lightweight at <30 lbs
- 99% CEC weighted efficiency
- Longer strings
- Integrated Auto-Rapid Shutdown
- Faster commissioning with rapid pairing and 4 button touch panel
- Less heat & thin-film capacitors
- Optional built-in meter with ±0.5% accuracy
Highest Efficiency In Sun & Partially Shaded Conditions
The HD Wave SE7600H-US inverter is part of SolarEdge’s HD Wave single-phase inverter series. These are designed to provide higher-power systems at a lower cost than multiple small convection cooled inverters or traditional string inverters. Solar Optimizers used in SolarEdge inverter systems solve many problems that inherently exist with traditional string inverters:
- MPPT per entire string - all modules receive the same current, regardless of their individual MPP
- Weak modules reduce the performance of all modules in the string or are bypassed altogether
- Power losses due to module mismatch
SolarEdge Inverter with Power Optimizers
- MPPT per module - current & voltage adjusted per module
- Maximum power from each module individually
- More energy from the sun
Solar Electric Supply has been helping solar contractors and handy DIY homeowners for over 20 years.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014 for the latest low wholesale prices or expert reviews.
SolarEdge HD Wave SE7600H-US Single Phase Inverter Review
Free, advanced monitoring tracks the performance of each of the modules in your system at all times, bringing you updates on your system performance anytime, anywhere.
With integrated SafeDC, whenever AC power is off, DC wires are automatically de-energized to protect installers, maintenance personnel, homeowners, firefighters, and your property.
SolarEdge optimized modules can be mixed and matched according to your available roof space, giving a more aesthetic design, more energy, and more revenue.
SolarEdge power optimizers eliminate power losses to maximize your energy production.
Peace of Mind
SolarEdge power optimizers and inverters bring you added peace of mind with longer than industry standard product warranties.
SolarEdge SE7600H-US Highlights:
SE-7600H-US EV Charger also available.
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee or GSM Plug-ins)
- Optional cellular connectivity
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017 690.11 and 690.12
- Optional integrated revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20
- All inverters are UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance
A New Era for PV Inverters with HD-Wave Technology: <30 lbs, 99% Efficiency, Integrated Auto Rapid Shutdown
SolarEdge's single phase inverter with HD-Wave technology, winner of the prestigious 2016 Intersolar award and the renowned 2018 Edison Award, breaks the mold of traditional inverters. Using a novel power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing, the single phase inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. This small and lightweight inverter enables simplified shipping and storing and one-person installation. The record-breaking 99% efficiency allows more energy production for an improved ROI.
- Small and lightweight
- 99% CEC weighted efficiency
- Up to 155% DC/AC oversizing allowed
- Longer strings (up to 5,700W per string)
- Faster commissioning
- High reliability due to lower heat dissipation
- Optional integrated revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20 (0.5% accuracy)
The SolarEdge single phase inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single phase inverter comes with a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown and a standard 12-year warranty.
Read more about SolarEdge inverters.
Low wholesale prices and expert SolarEdge HD Wave inverter reviews available.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Contractor Discounts Available
SolarEdge Inverters · Power Optimizers
Contact us for sales, wholesale discounts and expert reviews for the SolarEdge HD Wave SE7600H-US inverter.