|Enphase Model Number||IQ8plus-72-2-US|
|Designed for 240 VAC, 72-Cell solar panel systems.|
|Solar Panel Compatibility||235 W - 440 W|
|Maximum DC Input||60 V|
|Peak Power Tracking Voltage||29-45 V|
|Operating Range||25-58 V|
|Max DC Short Circuit Current||15 A|
|Maximum Voltage||264 VAC|
|Peak output power||300 VA|
|Maximum continuous output power||290 VA|
|CEC weighted efficiency Efficiency||97.0%|
Enphase IQ8+ MicroinverterSKU IQ8PLUS-72-2-US
Enphase IQ8plus-72-2-US Microinverter for 72-Cell Solar Panels
Enphase's newest series of IQ8+ Microinverters are the industry’s first grid-forming microinverters with split-phase power conversion which efficiantly converts DC power to AC power.
The chip in the latest Enphase IQ8plus-72-2-US is built using advanced 55nm technology, includes high-speed digital logic functionality and boasts quick response times to grid events and changing loads.
Part of the Enphase Energy System, IQ8+ Microinverters integrate with the Enphase IQ Battery, Enphase IQ Gateway, and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
The new IQ8+ Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and has over a million hours of power-on testing. This thorough testing of proven solid-state technology enables Enphase to have the confidence to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
• Complies with the latest advanced grid support
• Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
• Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
• Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements
Easy to Install
• Lightweight and compact w/ plug-n-play connectors
• Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
• Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
Productive and Reliable
• Produce power even when the grid is down
• More than a million hours of testing
• Class II double-insulated enclosure
• Optimized for the latest highpowered PV modules
Enphase IQ Battery Compatible!
• Low upfront cost
• Easy to expand
• Lithium-ion technology
• 10 year battery life expectancy
Learn more about the Enphase IQ Battery Energy Storage System.
Residential Enphase IQ8plus-72-2-US Microinverter Solar Systems
Solar Electric Supply provides complete systems and design at a low wholesale price.
These pre-engineered PV systems include IQ8+ microinverters, roof or ground mount, Envoy Energy Management Unit (EMU), Q Aggregator, Q cables, disconnects and breakers. We support our customers in the US with friendly knowledgeable staff that is here to help with your microinverter solar system questions.
Contact us toll-free at (877) 297-0014.
Enphase IQ7 and IQ8 Micro inverter System Review
Powerful and lightweight
The Enphase IQ8plus-72-2-US Microinverter supports 72-Cell solar panels up to 350 Watts DC.
IQ8+ Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours
of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Easy to Install
• The two-wire Enphase Q Cable is 50 percent lighter than the previous generation of Enphase trunk cable.
• The Enphase Q Aggregator offers simple "plug and play" connection for up to three branches on the roof.
• The Enphase Q Combiner provides further installation and commissioning efficiency.
The Enphase Home Energy Solution with IQ uses a single technology platform for seamless management of the whole PV microinverter system. This consolidated rapid commissioning is simply performed via the Enphase Installer Toolkit.
• Consumption monitoring is available with a metered Envoy and CTs.
• Energy insights provided by the Enlighten Software platform's easy-to-use interface.
Enphase IQ8+ micros comply with fixed power factor, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements. All IQ8+ micro inverters meet current and known future requirements for distributed solar on utility networks, including Rule 21 in California and Hawaiian Electric Company Rule 14H.
Rapid shutdown ready
The IQ family, like all previous Enphase microinverters, is fully compliant with NEC 2014, 2017, and 2020 rapid shutdown requirements. Unlike string inverters, this capability is built-in, with no additional equipment necessary.
- CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA)
- UL 62109-1, UL1741/IEEE1547, FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-0003 Class B,
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 107.1-01
This product is UL Listed as PV Rapid Shut Down Equipment and conforms with NEC 2014, NEC 2017, and NEC 2020 section 690.12 and C22.1-2018 Rule 64-218 Rapid Shutdown of PV Systems, for AC and DC conductors, when installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
Complete Enphase IQ8+ Microinverter solar panel systems and quantity discounts available.
Contact us toll-free: (877) 297-0014
Contact us for sales, low wholesale prices and expert reviews for the Enphase IQ8plus-72-2-US microinverter.