SES MAPPS C1D2 Solar System
|Nominal System Voltage||12 VDC|
|Solar PV Module||
SES 490J 12 Vdc 90 Watts
|Solar Module Certifications||ETL Listed to UL 1703, Class 1 Division 2, Group A,B,C,D|
|PV Module Mount||SPM-1-Multi side of pole mount
130 MPH & 170 MPH options available
|Battery Type||Deka Solar 8G27 Gel Cell|
|Battery Capacity||12V 99 Ahr at 100 hour discharge rate|
|Enclosure Model||AL-POL-2-G27-D2-HZ C1D2|
|Enclosure Certifications||UL Listed NEMA 4 Industrial Control Panel Enclosure w/ NEMA 3R Battery Enclosure|
|Charge Controller||SunSaver SS-20L-12V|
|Controller Certifications||ETL for Class 1 Div 2 Groups A-D and UL 1604 & 1741|
|MAPPS System Weight w/ Batteries||161 lbs.|
90 Watt 12VDC 99Ahr C1D2 Solar SystemSKU MAPPS-90-99-12-C1D2
solar systems for C1D2 hazardous locations
Class 1 Division 2 Solar Systems
90 Watt 12VDC 99Ahr C1D2 Solar System
Solar system designed and certified for Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
System Certified for C1D2 Hazardous Locations
This safe, reliable, durable, and rugged system is designed to require minimal maintenance and long life. Twenty year design life (with battery replacements approximately every five to seven years).
C1D2 certified solar electric systems have no moving parts. Solar Electric Supply deals only in modules and components with the highest international standards, such as Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and ETL Intertek listings in the US, and approval by the Commission of the European Communities (CEC) in Europe.
90W C1D2 Solar System Details
- Enclosure comes pre-assembled and pre-wired, for quality control and quick installation
- Designed for 2”-4” SCH40 pole mount
- System voltage: 12 volts DC
- Solar module and regulator are UL listed and certified
- Battery is a maintenance-free Deka Solar gel cell for deep cycle operation and extended life in solar applications
- Charge regulators include Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) and temperature compensation
- Enclosures are powder coated aluminum for corrosion resistance and include padlockable hasps.
- Electronics are housed in a separate compartment
- Circuit breakers are included as a means of disconnect and for short circuit protection
- Systems use with SES Solar C1D2 certified PV module
- External wiring sold separately
Conforms to: ISA STD 12.12.01 & UL STD 508A. The UL STD 508 certification is required for Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Locations.