SnapNrack Series 100 Roof PV Mounting Systems
Simple, reliable solar panel mount for pitched-roof solar systems.
SnapNrack solar panel mounting systems are designed to reduce total installation costs and last the lifetime of your system. The Series 100 Roof Mounting system features technical innovations proven on more than 100MW of solar projects to simplify installation and reduce costs.
- The Tile Replacement is the best tile mounting solution for Series 100 rails.
- The Flashed L-foot Kit is a simple and reliable composition roof mounting solution.
- The Standing Seam System is designed for a solid mount to practically any standing seam metal roof.
- The Metal Roof Base is a self-sealing mounting base for any common corrugated metal roof
- Up to 3" of height adjustability at roof connection
- Waterproof full-metal flashing at each roof penetration
- Works on virtually all composition and tile roofs
- Single wrench size for all system hardware
- Configures easily as low profile or tilt (0-60 Degrees)
- Rail channels provide excellent wire management
SnapNrack Series 100 rails come in two colors.
Innovative Universal End Clamps
Roof Solar Arrays Simplified
The SnapNrack Series 100 Roof Mount System is an efficient, visually appealing, photovoltaic (PV) module installation system. Series 100 was developed in the field by a team of veteran solar engineers and installers. Their goal was to ensure a quick, efficient installation on virtually any roof. Series 100 has been tested on megawatts of real-world residential and commercial installations. Industry leading installation times are achieved with unique Snap-in fasteners and fully adjustable components that make installation of roof mounted solar arrays easy while achieving lower installation costs.
Easy Solar Panel Roof Mounting Configuration:
- Identify Site Conditions (Array Tilt, Building Height, Roof Type, Wind and Snow
- Configure your roof mount system at configure.snapnrack.com
Pitched-roof solar arrays with SnapNrack Series 100 rails are designed to look neat and last the lifetime of the solar system.
The Tile Replacement is the most effective way to mount Series 100 rails to a tile roof.
The Flashed L-Foot Kit is the popular way to mount Series 100 rails to a composition shingle roof.
The Standing Seam System is the popular way to mount Series 100 rails to a standing seam metal roof.
The Metal Roof Base (MBR) is a robust, self-sealing mounting base for common corrugated metal roof profiles with a flat mounting surface.
|SnapNrack Series 100 Technical Data|