Conext XW MPPT-60-150 Chaarge Controller (SCC)
Schneider Electric Conext XW MPPT 60-150 Solar Charge Controller (SCC)SKU 865-1030-1
Schneider Electric Conext™ XW MPPT 60-150 Charge Controller (SCC)
The Conext XW MPPT 60-150 Solar Charge Controller is a 60 amp solar charge controller that tracks
the electrical maximum power point of a solar panel array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. This is a direct replacement for the Xantrex XW SCC. When charging, the MPPT algorithm regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
Works with multiple Xanbus devices on a Xanbus network: Schneider Electric Conext XW/XW+, SW, MPPT 80-600, SCP & ComBox
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) delivers maximum available power from PV array to battery bank
- Integrated PV ground-fault protection.
- Ultra-reliable, convection-cooled design does not require a cooling fan − large, aluminum, die-cast heat-sink allows full output current up to 113°F without thermal derating.
- Selectable two or three-stage charging algorithms with manual equalization to maximize system performance and improve battery life.
- Configurable auxiliary output.
- Two-line, 16-character liquid crystal display (LCD) and four buttons for configuration and system monitoring.
- Input over-voltage and under-voltage protection, output over-current protection, and backfeed (reverse current) protection (warning and fault messages appear on LCD when unit shuts down as a protective measure).
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when output power and ambient temperature are high.
- Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS) included − automatically provides temperature-compensated battery charging.
- Xanbus™-enabled network communications protocol (developed by Xantrex).
- Communicates settings and activity to other Xanbus™-enabled devices, such as the XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger, the Conext System Control Panel (SCP), Conext XW Automatic Generator Start (AGS), and other Conext Solar Charge Controllers.
- Five-year warranty.
The Conext MPPT 60-150 is Flexible and Efficient
The Conext XW MPPT 60-150 can be used with 12, 24, 36, 48, and 60-volt DC battery systems and is able to charge a lower nominal-voltage battery from a higher nominal-voltage array. For example, the MPPT 60-150 can charge a 12-volt battery from a 36-volt array. This provides flexibility for installers to use longer wiring runs without compromising efficiency. This Conext Solar Charge Controller can be installed (in single or multi-unit configurations) with Conext XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger(s) or can be used in other solar energy systems where a solar charge controller is needed.
The MPPT 60-150 incorporates a dynamic Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm designed to maximize energy harvest from the PV array. The MPPT constantly adjusts the operating points of the array to ensure it stays on the maximum power point. It does not stop energy harvest to sweep the array like some other competing products. This feature is beneficial all sunlight conditions, especially in areas with fast moving cloud cover and quickly changing solar conditions.
Additional Conext™ XW Inverter System Accessories:
Our experienced, professional staff is just a phone call away for reviews, advice or wholesale pricing on a Schneider Electric MPPT-60-120 Charge Controller.