|Max Power||250 kW @ 480 VAC|
|MPPT Window||+/- 330 to +/- 600 VDC|
|Thermal Envelope||Full power up to 50°C (122°F)|
Solaron 250 kW Commercial Grid-Tie Inverter
Solar Electric Supply provides 250 kW solar inverter systems for commercial rooftop installation.
Commercial, government, educational and contractor discounts available.
- 250 kW, transformerless, bipolar design
- Compact, self-contained system for commercial applications
- Single core engine—with the industry’s smallest footprint and lightest weight in its class
- Integrated IDS™ data monitoring and communications
- 97.5% CEC efficiency
- Nearly three decades of experience in solar PV industry
- 24 x 7 x 365 service and support
- Generate high energy output in any outdoor environment
- Reduce balance-of-system (BoS) costs
- Monitor and control with flexible, integrated communications
All Solaron solutions enable the lowest levelized cost of energy (LOCE) for commercial grid-tie PV installations.
With 97.5% CEC and 98.1% peak effciencies, the Solaron 250 kW offers integrators and independent power producers higher energy harvests, lower balance-of-system (BoS) costs and lower maintenance (O&M) costs. Both local and remote communications and control are always available for greater performance insight. The AE SafeGuard program offers proactive service that goes far beyond the standard warranty.
NRTL certified to UL 1741-2005 by CSA International, IEEE 519, IEEE 929, IEEE 1547, 1547.1, NEC Article 690 (compatible), CEC eligible - 97.5%