|System Part #||SES-VBHN330SA17-6.60-SE6HD|
|System Power||6.60 KW|
|Watts per Sq./Ft.||18.13|
|Panel PTC Rating||311.7|
|Panel Frame Color||Black|
|Panel Dimensions||62.6" x 41.5" x 1.6"|
|Solar Array Area||370 sq. ft.|
System List Price
|System Price per Watt||$2.13|
System List Price
|System Price per Watt||$2.29|
|What's the difference between optimizers & microinverters?|
6.6kW Panasonic HIT N330 Low Priced Solar SystemSKU SES-VBHN330SA17-6.60-SE6HD
Solar panels made in the USA
6.6kW Panasonic HIT N330 Low Priced Solar System
This complete low-priced solar system includes:
The Panasonic HIT N330 solar panel has a unique drainage channel to reduce debris build up.
- 20 Panasonic HIT N330 330 watt USA Made solar panels
- SolarEdge HD Wave SE6000H-US grid-tie inverter w/ SetApp
- 20 SolarEdge power optimizers
- Prosolar Rooftrac, Ironridge, SnapNRack or other roof mount
- MC interconnect cables
- Grounding lugs
- Array combiners in larger systems
- AC/DC solar disconnect
- Site specific electrical single and three line schematics
- All wire sizing/type are specified in our electrical schematics
- CA stamped structural testing reports mounting system
- Component installation manuals
- Friendly knowledgeable technical assistance
What's Not Included?
- Prosolar Tilt Kits for flat roofs
- Additional hardware for landscape oriented arrays
- Standard conduit, ground and tie-in wiring and landing breakers
- Additional load center hardware, breaker boxes, etc.
Panasonic HIT Warranty
25 Years Workmanship, 25 Years Power Output
Power output is guaranteed to 90.76% after 25 years.
Record Breaking HIT Solar Cell Efficiency
Panasonic photovoltaic modules HIT® feature an innovative hetero-junction cell structure made of mono-crystalline and amorphous silicon layers. Ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers prevent recombinations of electrons, keeping carrier loss to an absolute minimum. As a result, HIT® conversion efficiency ratings are among the highest available today.